Creating memories since 1831, our heritage.
Arriving in the North of England from Lake Como, Italy in 1815, Antonio Fattorini (1797-1859) settled in Harrogate with his family and in 1831 opened his first shop, ‘The Oriental Lounge’ at 14 Regent Parade, to take advantage of the many visitors to this popular spa town in the Summer months.
In 1875, influenced by the growth of visitors to Harrogate, Antonio’s son, also named Antonio, moved the business to 2 Regent Parade, closer to the popular Pump Rooms and expanded into watches and jewellery, re-naming the business ‘A. Fattorini the Jeweller’.
In 1884 the business moved to its current location at 10 Parliament Street, a more prominent location within the town.
By 1900, Antonio’s sister Maria had joined the business with her husband John Tindall. The business continues to be run by the Tindall family today.
Over the years the Parliament Street showroom has undergone many changes including incorporating 12 Parliament Street in 1965 to expand to become the larger showroom seen today.
In 1972, A. Fattorini The Jeweller were granted the status of Official Rolex Retailer and to this day continues to deliver outstanding customer service and expertise on a wide selection of Rolex models.